Just as the song... "So, I pray that I'll breakaway"...
Breakaway from the bondage of sin & addictions...
Breakaway from the all the noises of the world...
Breakaway from the whispers of temptations...
Breakaway from being consumed with myself...
Breakaway from learned helplessness...
Breakaway from the lazyness & over-dependence on others...
Breakaway to a place I'll find peace...
Breakaway to make a change somehow...
Breakaway & soar like an eagle...
Living in freedom & in boldness...
Breakaway to find a place I belong...
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Breakaway
Posted by starlightliz at 10:49 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read Porsche boxster 986 Waterproof camcorder case dosage of bextra justrite flammable liquids storage cabinets bextra use in dogs http://www.gordon-pressure-switch-hot-tub-parts.info/what-is-bextra.html Bextra suits ontario http://www.t-shirts-5.info stroke recovery exercises bextra stroke philadelphia vioxx21 moen faucets Cell ericsson phone sony t637 Kids baseball poems bextra Chrysler demolition derby http://www.search-scholarship.info/bingo-in-fresno-california.html
Post a Comment