12/12/1986 was the day I was born.
In this present time, 12/12/2005, 19 years old...
I was so happy that I got to celebrate my birthday here in M'sia with my family & friends. I've been celebrating my birthday overseas for the past 2 years or so, as my family & I usually travel in the month of December. I am overjoyed that I am given the oppurtunity to celebrate my special day here before I leave to Aussie to further my studies.
1. 9th Dec '05 - I was suppose to bring a cake to my ADP Ball to celebrate the rest of my friend's birthday as well, but it wasn't successful because I didn't have transport to get it & also I was rush to the ball. I was really surprised when later, my collegemates bought a cake from the hotel instead to celebrate our birthdays. It was pretty funny. They couldn't sing the birthday song for us, as there were performances on stage. So, quietly in our table, they lit the candle & asked us to make a wish, in the midst of the performances. So, 4 of us did & then we blew the lit candle ^_^ It was great I tell you, with the background music & celebration of our birthdays quietly without bothering anyone else in the ball.
2. 10th Dec '05 - I got to celebrate my birthday in Malacca with my fellow worshippers ^_^ Again, I am touched and they actually know my birthdate. Was so so happy! Should see my pictures =P They surprised us with the cake at night but ate the cake the next morning as we were too full from dinner. So, the next day only we cut the cake. Heheh delayed some time.
3. 11th Dec '05 - A close friend of mine came over to spend time with me before my birthday until my birthday itself. We didn't do anything much but I was really happy that someone is willing to spend the time with me. Well, I think we basically watched some Korean series the whole nite. Oh, I was asked to dance as well! It was pretty funny because we didn't know how to do it in the first place. I guess, you just go... left right, left right.. round 'n round. Correct ah?
4. 12th Dec '05 - I was quite sad at first because there weren't much plans for that day. Actually, there were, but it wasn't confirmed. So, I thought perhaps it was cancelled or something. The whole afternoon I was with my parents... It was a DRAGGY afternoon. They looked at cameras for hours & only started eating lunch late in the afternoon. After that my friend asked me out for dinner. It was a postponed dinner from the night before, but it was ok. So, a bunch of them took me out for dinner at 1Utama Shakeys!
6.30pm : There were about 8 of us. When I took out my wallet to offer to pay because it was my birthday, they shove it into my pocket again >_< face="trebuchet ms">The 5 of us were sitting in Shakeys, waiting for them & crapping away. Then, when i turned my head & looked towards the corridor. I saw those 3 fellas running across the corridor. Not once but TWICE! heahahah *caught them in action* There was a great scenary outside of the pizza place & so I went out there to chill for a while. Also, my friend & I crossed the bridge to the kid's playground section. I love that place. After a while, a few of them suddenly walked to the bridge & surprised me with a piece of banana chocolate cake. It was my favourite!!! Wah!!! ^_^ I was overjoyed... the funny part was, before I got to blow the candle out, it was light was already gone! *teehee*I wondered when I was breathing & sucking for oxygen, I also sucked in the flame. I had the cake for myself! heahahaha though it was just 1 piece, it was quite a lot for me to finish it on my own. I really had fun~!
11pm : Later, that night, I went out supper with another bunch of friends of mine - schoolmates from high school. They wanted to meet me for supper. I got to found out later that they actually wanted to surprise me during dinner but I chose to go out with this other group of friends of mine instead. The reason was because it was a postponed appointment. Since, I've already spent time with my close friend the night before, I thought perhaps, I'll spent time with my church mates instead for dinner. Anywayz, 4 of us just talked and ate supper. The whole surprising thing happened when I reached my friend's car. They took out thier water guns! I thought to myself "CRAP!" I totally forgotten our tradition & actually let my guard down! The tradition was that if it's my birthday or any of our friend's birthday, I'll always be shot with it.
My gosh, I was running around like a squirrel at the parking lot, screaming & hiding. Finally, locked myself in my friend's car. It didn't work, as he had the car keys! >_< Well, I got wet eventually. As you know the law of gravity, what comes up, have to come down. At least I got a free bathe... at the side of the road & my they washed my hair too! Exciting eh? =P Wonder what they put into the water... I hope it's not pee or anything like dat *my friend did go into the bathroom before that* YUCK! cuz my hair was itching a lot after that. Anyhow, I really enjoyed myself because this is how we bond together.. my friends & I!
5. 13th Dec '05 - I had dinner with my family! Japanese food! Yey! I hope we did more than just having dinner. Like watch movie together or play games, but my mum is pretty busy with her assignments lately. So, perhaps another time ;) I was suppose to go out with a friend to watch a movie but it was cancelled 'cuz I confirmed late & for some other reason. I guess, it just ended there. I didn't quite explain myself to my friend but I did apologize.
It was a great year of celebration ^_^ Though there were a few problems here & there.. it's okie. I am thankful & truly appreciate those who smsed me to wish me. Those who are close to me and those whom I haven't seen or heard from for months! Thank you all! =) Thanks for making this birthday happen for me! I really feel special & loved by you peeps.
Saturday, December 17, 2005
The Day I was Born
Posted by starlightliz at 3:02 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey there Lizzie =)
I am glad that you had a great time for your brithday =)
may the grace and mercy of God rest within you and your family always. great siblings forever!
Long live Lizzie!!
Ok, I just watched Narnia...
Great work!
[url=http://tjtrgzwc.com/jgms/cskx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ohhzeaem.com/sxwa/iqrr.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
Thank you!
http://tjtrgzwc.com/jgms/cskx.html | http://rbdqnskx.com/ciwg/pmbj.html
Post a Comment