Hehaha I may appear as a 'desperado' because of my previous posts. As much as I hate to admit it, if I really do, give a thought about it, perhaps I am. I am so excited to be with my future husband. I really am! I don't know whether I have already met him since a long time ago, just met him or haven't met him yet.
As I wondered to myself about my desperate-ness... I really thought to myself.. how come, I haven't been so excited to meet God that way? How come I can be so desperate to be with someone (whom I may or may not know yet) but not be desperate enough for my God?
This really got me thinking... how do I know if I am desperate for Him? I haven't felt that way in a really long time... Wait, have I ever been desperate for Him? I don't know >_< What I do know is that, I am certainly not desperate enough for Him now.
What comes into my mind when I think about the word desperate?
- longing after... heavily relying on... hanging on tightly?
I frankly think, I am more desperate to be with people than God then. I feel as if I often seem to lose a grip of Him. What can I do, to be desperate for Him, once again? To be excited when I meet Him each day when I wake up... To have the overflowing desire to know Him...?
"O God, I wanna be excited when I see You. I wanna have that longing to really know you as well as understand Ya & be with Ya always... Lord, help me to stay put & hold unto You tightly. Help me to learn that, I need You more than I ever will know. Help me to understand that there is greater love in You than the peeps that I constantly seek for around me. Let my soul thirst for You... I pray, in Jesus Name, Amen."
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Desperate enough?
Posted by starlightliz at 3:20 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Excellent, love it! mesotherapy equipment guns singapore Land rover doscovery Turning radius mazda 3 Bontril look like National football league score learning management systeem
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
Post a Comment