BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 20, 2006

"I will be here" by Steven Curtis Chapman

I love the song "I will be here" from Steven Curtis Chapman.

Whenever I here this song, I feel like crying.
The song is so meaningful... brings warmth to my heart.
Knowing that... someone truly loves me & willing to be by my side.
No matter what circumstances we're in,
and someone just being able to accept & loves me for who I am...
Just knowing that someone is there walking in life with you,
when no one seems to be there.

Dedication to my future husband, whoever you are :
(and I'm sure, from him to me too)

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
and the sun does not appear
I, I will be here
If in the dark, we lose sight of love
Hold my hand, and have no fear
I, I will be here

# I will be here, when you feel like being quiet,
When you need to speak your mind, I will listen
I will be here, when the laughter turns to cryin'
Through the winning, losing and trying
We'll be together
'Cause I will be here

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
and the future is unclear
I, I will be here
As sure as seasons were made for change
Our lifetime were made for these tears
So, I, I will be here

# I will be here, so you can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror tells us we're older
I will hold you
And I will be here, to watch you grow in beauty,
All tell you all the things, you mean to me
I will be here

B: I will be true, to the promise I have made
To you and to the One, who gave you to me

Just as sure, season were made for change
Our lifetimes were made for these years
So, I, I will be here
We'll be together
'Cause I will be here....


Dear God,
"Thank you, Father Lord, for this reminder as well, that You love me so much and You are always there. Perhaps, I feel like crying because it is so hard to grasp on that thought, that You will be there.. even when I've fell, gone thru mistakes after mistakes in life and ran away from you countless times. Though so, you never failed to assure me, that You are still there, waiting for me to come back into Your loving arms. Remind me of Your love day by day. Help me to understand the love You have for us, Your children. I... wanna love You. Help me love You and in turn, love others around me."

Love,
Your dear child, Liza.


To my dear future husband (whoever you are & if I have one),
Know that I have always loved you. Sorry for the dissapointments & hurt that I have made. I thank you for the times we've shared. Thank you for letting me into your life and giving me a chance to walk with you through the remaining days of our lives. I know that I've never regretted it when I said "I do". Thank you for keeping me pure. Even if we had fell into tempations before marriage, I know that with God by our side, we have overcome it... and our purity would be restored. Know that... as the seasons may change in our lives, even when it may seem as though our love have grown cold, know that I still love you & I want continue to be with you. Remember this song, my love. A promise we've made for each other.

Yours dearly, Lizzie.

4 comments:

Dangerous Variable said...

Oh well dearie... this song has rather bad memories to me coz I sang it for a friend's wedding and they divorced! Damn! Wasted time and effort to prepare it for them. They were too young and not ready.

It is a nice song...

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://qopbunht.com/ewxt/yfau.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://heyxghzr.com/qzgr/zogq.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://qopbunht.com/ewxt/yfau.html | http://wbxheusq.com/ljqk/yfam.html

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Coffee maker glass accused console humidifier parts buick skylark mature free matue pussy pics Humerous t shirts