
You're a Steady Supporter
Stand by your man - that's just something you naturally do. Once you've committed to a relationship, you are constant companion who enjoys the comfort and stability that comes from being a couple. Not quick to judge, accuse, or think the worst, you have a lot to trust (in him & yourself), and you rarely worry about where he is or who he's with.
For you, mutual respect is the utmost importance. You are comfortable & confident in your own skin, making you a great pillar of strength in all your relationships. Whether he is striving to climb up a mountain or land a promotion, you have his back. Best part is, you know he's got yours too!
What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
Brought to you by Tickle
Hehehe, just did this for fun! Cool... but how true it is.. I dunno la! hehehe
But it'll be nice, if i can really be someone stated above when I am in a relationship.
I do want to build my partner up & encourage one another in not just human love, but God's love. I know that I'll give him my support in whatever he does...
Am excited to be with him in the future (whoever he is!) ^_^
Sunday, March 26, 2006
What kind of girlfriend am I?
Posted by starlightliz at 9:11 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hehe... Don't kid yourself.. YOu and I know who you're having in mind.. Bah..
Yeah Pui Fun is right, stop kidding yourself and stop deny man...its like so terang terang adi adn u still wanna hide...
Well, no matter what, that fella (whoever he may be) is quite the lucky fella, aye? :P
Eh, we got the same results le! I did it but didn't want to post it up. Heh. Yeah, like Vince says, he's a lucky chap. :)
Post a Comment