I have so many things I want to share but can't seem to find the time to type it all down.
All I have to say for now is - "I'll be back".
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Will be back
Posted by starlightliz at 2:05 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ More than LIFE ~ Splashes of life ~ Abstracts in life ~
I have so many things I want to share but can't seem to find the time to type it all down.
All I have to say for now is - "I'll be back".
Posted by starlightliz at 2:05 am
"I am only one,
but still I am ONE.
I cannot do anything,
but still I can do SOMETHING.
I will not refuse to do,
the something I CAN do"
4 comments:
Like Arnie...
"I'll be back"
Well done!
[url=http://yyarmefo.com/tfuf/gfvd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://enanoreo.com/qcpz/tzot.html]Cool site[/url]
Good design!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://yyarmefo.com/tfuf/gfvd.html | http://tumgbtal.com/csug/uzdq.html
Post a Comment