Hi peeps,
I am doing this research on "Relationships" which include, singlehood, dating, courtship, marriage, finding love partner.. etc and do a presentation on it. What I'm asking from you are questions that you have about the topic. It can be anything, as long as its relevant to the topic mentioned. With the questions that we gather from ourselves (teammates and I) and anyone who comments about it, we will try our best to relate it with what the Bible have to say, (which we believe it is the Word of God) concerning the questions that we have about relationships. So, what we do is to tie in and relate the answers to your questions with what God has to say about it, not out of our own opinions.
So, please feel free to just throw in some questions about relationship issues. Whether you are from different race, nationality, religion, anything la... It'll be good to hear from you. Those who has my MSN, you can message me, those who doesn't have can just put your questions under this post's comments.
Thanks.
Lizzie
Monday, July 31, 2006
Research on 'Relationships'
Posted by starlightliz at 11:29 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello. Saw your question and thought I'd share. If you link to my blog I have tons of writing that refers to relationships of any kind on all levels. Check out my post entitled "OH" and many more. Scan through'um. Hope this helps and have a good one, Mike....
best regards, nice info Wisconsin commercial insurance average weight loss with bontril http://www.sofas-43.info caribbean cruises mitchell fishing reel hoveround electric wheelchairs Pictures blondes playmates http://www.effexorwithdrawalsymptom.info 24k pirate earring Walmart danville illinois phone Dynavector karat phono cartridge What are addon domains Ckws tv Strap+on+video
Post a Comment