BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Want to make a change

Want to make a change in:-

Blog: Anyone know's how to do blog design?

I want my blog to have a soft, light background of the 4 seasons-Summer, Autmum, Winter & Spring. It symbolizes something for me and I have a meaningful song to fit with it as well.

Outlook appearance:

  • Hair: For easier maintanence. I've longed to highlight my hair blue or blue-ish red (purple)!
  • Clothes: My bestfriend always say that I have bad fashion sense. One day, you bring me shopping and dress me up ler, gal!
  • Size/Fitness: Wish I can be taller and thinner. *haha* since I don't think it'll happen (my bro stole the height genes from me!!!) I just wanna keep fit, look just right and be healthy!
  • Looks: I'm don't usually put make up when I go out (Only when I dance). I just want to have a fresher and a more confident look with a wide smile to cheer people up. A smile can make a difference in people's lives.

Character:

  • Friendliness - I don't know why, I find certain people intimidating. Perhaps, I should draw near to them and get to know them, instead of withdrawing myself from them. So far, those people whom I thought was intimidating, turned out to be a nice bunch of peeps. By doing this, I would probably build up my self-esteem and shyness. Of course, I shall be careful also-ler, not to get into wrong hands.
  • Firm-ness - I gotta learn to rebuke in a right manner and also speak my mind out when I disagree, have an opinion or when I know that something should be done but isn't done.
  • Leadership - Learn to dare to lead. I've always underestimated myself or take lightly the position I held. So, I've learnt not to play-play with the role and also not underestimating God and what He can do in my life. Of course, I'll always be reminded that leadership starts off my serving. Actually, leadership is servanthood as well, cause we are serving the people and their needs.
  • Humbleness - I admit that I do have this ego-centric part of me. Sometimes I can be quite prideful and insensitive to others. I'm so sorry for those whom I've hurt because of my pride. I am the kind of person who tend to compare myself with others. So, I guess, I need to be humble. Afterall, I shouldn't compare myself with human standards, but with God standards.. because, human standards change, but God's standards doesn't change even over time. He sets the standard, He IS the standard.

What else? I guess it's all for now. The thing is whenever I change, people do look at me differntly and somehow they want the old Lizzie back. I just hope that I won't go over-fanatic about changing that I lose the true purpose of why am I doing this in the first place. I hope that I can be a better Lizzie instead of the unrecognized Lizzie (in a negative way).

1 comments:

starlightliz said...

heahahhah

Ermm.. Sorry I didn't clarify. I'm gonna straighten my hair so dat it'll be easier to maintain. Not so susah to jaga while I'm in Aus =P The highlighting is an addition.