BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Worried...

  • About my own spiritual life and my brother's.
  • My friend's health because she hasn't been taking care of it.
  • My friends' romance life (relationships) because it hurts me as well to see them hurt if it fails to work out.
  • People around me losing hope.
  • I'll lose touch with the wonderful peeps I've just met in camp.
  • Safety of my neighbourhood, home, family and friends.
  • Future career paths.
  • Adaptabality to Australian lifestyle & environment
  • Subjects for my 3rd year in UniSA.
  • Whether UniSA is the right choice!
  • Cell member's spiritual growth & the people close to me.
  • Friendships with others.
  • I would not dare to commit into a relationship, therefore, I won't be able to start one.
  • I'll be a person, whom I do not want to be!
  • Addicted to drinking when I go Aussie.
  • Allowing my wild side to take control of me.
  • Take BGR relationships lightly - treating it as a fling.
  • Something stoping God from working in my life.
  • I wouldn't get to spend much time with my mum before I leave Aus.

The list just goes on....

"Lord, help me to surrender all these into your hands. Indeed, please grant me peace, as you've granted your disciples when you met them again after your death. These were the words you said to them "Peace be with you". Indeed, I pray for your Holy Spirit to guide me each day in wisdom in the decisions I make and also, I pray that You will guard my heart from the evil one and from falling into temptations. Help me to cast my worries to You, O God. I may not be in control, but You are. Help us to remember that. Praise You O God, for You are still good beyond all the circumstances. You are above all these things. In Jesus Name, Amen"