BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 19, 2007

At the moment...

... I feel like crying whenever I think about my workload of assignments.

I've been on this assignment for days and it never seems to end...
Plus, I've got more coming up. I just want to get it done and over with...

Few things in my list that I have to do:

  1. Finish up my Forensic Pysc proposal paper by tonight: Only 1.5K words left. I can do it!
  2. Tomorrow, de-stress in church & CG, and dance my heart out with my partner to the song, "Isn't he lovely?" for Ps Nick as it is his birthday present from us. (Pray that I won't stumble and fall. Not easy to learn new kind of dance - a type of Swing dance)
  3. Finish up Community Wellness paper by tomorrow night: Only bout 400 words, it's ok. Persevere!!!
  4. Get up early, make an appointment at a clinic nearby. Make sure I go & see doc this time & get a med cert.
  5. Attach med cert with assignment extension letter for the next assignment, Health Psyc paper (God, pls help me on this!)
  6. Mon itself, seeing doc, after passing doc to the Psych office for extension, start researching on Health Psyc practical paper, do as much as I can in the Methods section... so that I won't kill myself for the next few days, in case I don't get the extension for some reason.
Ok.. I should cont with my work now..

0 comments: