BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 07, 2007

OCF Easter Camp [Theme: BEYOND~]

Nature: Sunrise & Sunset







Food: Healthiest and yummiest food I've ever eatan in camps!



Devotions, Bible study, Games & Drama Team: Elizabeth-ians & Lydia-ians! We ROCK!!!


OCF Easter Camp Group Pic!

Someone is too short!! XD Needed to be carried up! Sam oh Sam :P


OCFs in the whole of South Australia


Adelaide OCF Committee 2007

Adelaide OCF Group
Adelaide OCF Gals - being BIMBO!

Uni South Aus (UniSA) OCF Group

Magill Campus / East Side Cell under UniSA OCF


Other Groups

Psychology Students from UniSA acting Psycho


Adelaide Gals

Exciteddd!!! 3 gals + 1 random guy (Jerry)!
Trying to walk with style

Kena Sabor



Individuals & Small Groups

Shelley + Liz

Jerry + Liz

Li Chang + Liz (with Sunset background)

Fiona + Liz

Hilda + Cheryl

Angel (Dennis!) + Mortal wif prezzie

Mel, Sam + Cheryl (my fav peeps)


Sunrise gang! Also, the siao team that didn't sleep the whole nite! Who are they?

"Ta daahh": Clement, Liz + Hubert

In "Relationship" workshop - Acting Scenario - "What would you do if someone you do not have interest in comes up to you to confess his interest to be in relationship?" Main stars: Amos (actor) + Liz (actress)


My thoughts:
This camp would be a part of my memory which I wouldn't want to forget :)
Although I didn't get to meet lots of new people, the ones I knew became close to my heart & I know that I am not walking alone.
The ones that have been there, have always been there.
Looking forward to bless others as I've been blessed so much here!

God thank You for Your peace.. it was beyond what I thought I needed...
God thank You for the gals You've sent to me... it was beyond who I've expected...
God thank You for Your love for me... it's beyond comprehension.. but yet I need to truly understand & capture your grace + love for me once again

"God, continue to work in my heart & speak into my heart... as I learn more and more about You and Your character, who You are & who I should be for You"

"When you feel spiritual low, doesn't mean that you're going into depression. You're just going into the depth of it..." - Aunt Marillyn -

0 comments: