I'm so encouraged to see or hear how much my members from back home grow. I can see what God has done in their lives, the people He has brought to support and encourage them in His Name, the desire to really seek Him and follow His ways & the way some of them hold strongly to their faith. Thank You, God!!! :) I ought to learn from them.. I know that I definitely did learn so much, when God put me to be with them and guide them.
I got this quote from George's blog, which I found really interesting & true:
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift"
Another one from Daily Wisdom:
"The question is not whether a doctrine is beautiful but whether it is true. When we wish to go to a place, we do not ask whether the road leads through a pretty country, but whether it is the right road"

0 comments:
Post a Comment