BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm happy & blessed because...

  1. I've finished the biggest assignment of the semester.
  2. 2 of my other assignments got extended.
  3. I'm recovering from my sickness.
  4. The presentation for Ps Matt went well.
  5. Friendships that previously gone bad has been made right.
  6. I am free from an unforgiving spirit.
  7. My heart is slowly opening up to Him again.
  8. My burdens has been lifted, one by one each day.
  9. My mum's minor operation on her hand went well.
  10. Able to talk to my mum on the phone.
  11. Friends visited & brought food for me when I was unwell.
  12. Friends pray for me continuously for my wellbeing + my spiritual needs.
  13. Big HUGS from friends, telling me they really do care for me.
  14. I am reminded each day that God loves me (whether thru songs, friends, devotions or whisper in my head).
  15. I am not afraid of going back home to M'sia. I am excited! :)
  16. I am not afraid of missing my friends + peeps from back home anymore!
  17. I am able to talk to Him more... and rely on His strength.
  18. In the midst of all the craziness in life, I know that He is still there.
  19. I slept early!!! and got enough rest after a long long time!
  20. I surrendered my lifestyle to Him.

4 comments:

Mark said...

You are happy and blessed because you are going to buy everyone at FLARE a souvenir from Adelaide :P

Amkayell said...

ahahaha :D Its so awesome to see how God's picking you up and leading you to greater levels of intimacy with Him! you Go girl!

Anonymous said...

yippie!!! All praises be to Him =) take care and continue to grow in Him, Liz =)

Anonymous said...

take care very good to hear what the lord our god done in your live in aus contineu to update yeah