BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 09, 2007

Thank Yous

I wanna thank different groups of people or individuals whom organized farewell parties for me / meeting up before I went off / Seeing me off b4 I leave the country :

Groups:

  1. PreU Leaders
  2. My PreU CG
  3. My Young Adult cell – for praying that my Aus studies arrangement will run smoothly.
  4. Form 3 Close Sec School friends
  5. Movie Gang from sec school (Brian, Jian, Alex, Wai Peng & Pheng Aun)
  6. The whole PreU Zone
  7. FLARE
  8. CF
  9. MWM tambourine dancers
  10. Ex-Colleagues
  11. People who sent me off @ the airport!

Individuals:

  1. Tan Yoon Wei
  2. Lucas Chong
  3. Joshua Chong
  4. Jeremy Mak
  5. Vincent Tan
  6. Mark Ong
  7. Tan Hock Man
  8. Stephanie Chia (bring me do facial some more – COOLNESS!)
  9. Audrey Siew (my 10 yrs ago ballet friend! Thank God I’ve found ya again!)
  10. Jimmy
  11. Eric + Li Ping
  12. Benjamin Teo
  13. Jason Teo
I really hope I didn't miss anyone.

Really appreciate it. I miss ya all!!! Thanks for blessing me with your friendships & partnerships in ministry as well as through life. You guys & gals rox!!!

Farewell songs:
Ø Collide by Dexter + WeKi
Ø Friends Forever by CG members
Ø Many oldies songs by Joel Lee

I am so amazed & touched for the things you all have done for me. Whether you have just seen me, the speeches you gave, organizing meet-ups whether as individuals or in groups, or surprise me with such parties.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

0 comments: