BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blinded with shades

I love my beautiful sunglasses though my parents scolded me for getting it the last time.
This time it'll safe me because this is the only pair of specs I have here in Aus. My spare specs was unfortunately sent back to M'sia and has not returned. My current specs.... dropped off when I was wearing my sunglass >.<

sigh... I know for the past few days, I've been thinking and day-dreaming of getting a new pair of specs when I go home to M'sia or try out contacts. Just didn't occur to me that I'll lose my specs NOW just before exams.

Reminded me of the time I first lost my specs when I was 12 years old.. just before the main middle school examination as well. The 2nd time I lost it was during Psychology camp. So this makes it the 3rd time losing my specs I guess >.<

Well, at least I've got my cool sunglasses ;)

Loving my sunglasses! I thank God I have them! XD Never regretted getting it!
Gonna ask for exemption from uni for wearing sunglasses in exam hall while doing the papers. or smtng!
Pray pray that can get la!

0 comments: