Biological and learning Psyc was alright though I though I could have done better :( 60 MCQ questions... My friends finished within 45 mins, and they were wondering why did I take 1 and half mins in exam hall to finish. I kiasu mah ;P Choosing answers... recheck again and again... The stuff I really studied, didn't come out much and I forgot some... the other stuff I last minute studied, I think I remembered more and did better >.< Sigh... Well, at least I put more effort this sem to prepare for my exam. That I gotta give myself some credit.
Research Methods 2 today. I gotta say I am kinda happy that I actually understood the questions and what they wanted. I got to answer most of the questions in the interpretation of tables and data part. WOW! Thanks to my friends who thought me again and again! Thanks Michele and Daniel :) The sad part, I didn't have time to really concentrate on MCQs (20 quests - 20 marks) and short answers (10 marks). As a result of that, I have no idea whether I can really pass this course :( Yea.... I spent almost an hour for each of the last section, interpretation of SPSS datas and writing up the results and all.. in which, I didn't really get to finish either. I started from the last section and moved to the first section... MCQs have to use my memory and tembaking skills. My mind was sooooo tired, stressed and panicky. All I wanted to do is to get out of the exam hall. Super cannot tahan >.< Plus, I soooo needed to go to the toilet T.T Keep telling myself, "wait wait wait.. lil bit more.. during exam better not go.. not enough time..". Haihz...
Well 2 more papers. Wanna prepare well for these papers!
Next Mon - Cognition and Perception - 60MCQs, 6 prepared essays - 3 hrs
Next Tues - Introduction to Organisational Psyc - 2 essays - 1 hr
Can't want to get exams off my back... T.T Lil bit more Lizzieeeeeee.... and whoever else who are going thru exams as well..
"Aja Aja FIGHTING!!!!!"
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Exams so far... *sobz*
Posted by starlightliz at 9:47 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment