BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Spare specs back!

Oh btw, remember I told you that I lost my specs?

Last mon, for my first exam, I wore my sunglasses in the exam hall. LOL!!!! The invigilators did not ask anything! woohoooo! But some people must have thought it was weird though. LOL! I got teased a lot in church, during lunch, at home and my friend's house when I wore sunglasses at home, in the building, in the dark and at night. Sorry la.. I have to la.. if not I can't concentrate on the person when I talk to him or her, since I can't exactly see the person's face/eyes when I speak.. well, when I put on my sunglasses, friends said it's hard to talk to me 'cuz of the sunglasses. LOL! Now.. that's why eye contact is important when having a conversation! hehe.

I got back my specs yesterday :) Thanks to my parents who passed it (spare specs) to a friend's friend (pilot) who flew to Adelaide for a couple of days. I was supposed to collect from him but had an upset stomach and had to prepare for today's exam, so couldn't go to the city to meet with him. Thanks to my big bro who helped me collect my specs from him :)

Well, thank you friends (Michele, Daniel & Melvin) who helped me find for my specs when I lost it. I have no idea where is it? At the side road, smashed on the road or left in grocery store? So weird. Like it evaporated into air and cannot be found again >.<

Thank you dear friends, Kah Wai & Nesta, who brought me and teman me to the specs shop. Tried some specs when they were around. The prices are scary though.. and they were branded!

Thank you to my dearest parents who found a way to somehow send my spare specs here. They are amazing! Sorry that I am so careless >.< I've learnt from my lesson - to keep things properly and carefully!!!

Thank you Captain (won't reveal the pilot's name)for the willingness to bring my specs here! It was quite dark the past few days... suddenly with the specs, everything looks brighter! and helps a lot for exam.. and don't have to buy new expensive specs :) Thank you for saving my eyesight.

Thanks to my big bro, Peter who recommended me a specs shop to go, which has discount.. unfortunately couldn't find the shop, but it's alright. Think would have spent big bucks if I did go and get new specs. Maybe there was a purpose not being able to find for the shop you recommended. LOL! Well, thanks for helping me collect my specs and passing it to me :) You rock!

1 comments:

Ken said...

lol genius! hahaha