Priorities for these 2 weeks: EXAM preparation.
FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS
Ok.. this is driving me nuts a lil.
I am more worried/anxious 'bout exam compared to last sem, GOOD.
Failing rate is higher, BAD.
No understanding of what I've learned from classes and lecture notes, BAD.
Earlier preparation (not much), GOOD.
Not being able to focus, BAD.
Supposed to be easier to prepare for these papers, GOOD.
Focus isn't there, BAD.
Can't digest any info, BAD.
My mind is more focused on goin off for holiday, watchin' more dramas & go back to M'sia, BAD.
All I wanna do is sleep, BAD.
No motivation what-so-ever to study, BAD.
Mind keeps wandering about, BAD.
Man... so many BADs than GOODs >.<>.< Don't have much time to pack either. So have to hurry!!!
I only have 2 weeks to pack.
1 week before I leave to Melb for hols, and another week when I come back here.. but I'll be busy visiting places with my family when they come to visit. At least, I've got my family to help to pack as well then.
6 more weeks, then BYE BYE Adelaide :)
Friday, November 09, 2007
Exam T.T HeLp!!!
Posted by starlightliz at 1:34 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment