BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I can't wait...

I can't wait to finish up my exams.. and go to Melbourne..
I can't wait to see my best friend and big bro there..
I can't wait to go home... back to M'sia... where I belong...
I can't wait to see my dear friend back home, who has been there for me...
I can't wait to see my brother, and disturb him when I am bored...
I can't wait to spend time with my friends and family...
I can't wait to visit my church once again... in the new building...
I can't wait to see my own house... and be in my own room and bed...

I can't wait...
I can't wait...

I can't wait... to see the one's close to me again... the ones in M'sia or Aus (Perth, Melb/Adelaide)... when I visit... Wherever that is, when I decide where to stay...

I wish I can tell you more about the things in my heart... but sorry, I can't reveal them...

I just... can't... wait... any longer...
Can I? Should I?
How long will it be...?
How long must I wait...

Does it really matter? 'Cuz... at the end of the day, I still have to wait...
Seems that life is all about waiting...

1 comments:

DarthTigger™ said...

Good things come to those who wait.. ^^ be patient ya? Won't be long before u can do all those stuffs u wanna do..